Gregory K. Rodrigues, S.E.
Hohbach-Lewin, Palo Alto
260 Sheridan Avenue, Suite 150
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Direct: (650) 617.5930 x257
Mr. Rodrigues has over 40 years of extensive structural engineering experience with both private and governmental agencies. Past project experience includes investigation and seismic studies evaluation of existing structures, the design and construction of office buildings, postal facilities, multi-story residential complexes, retail commercial buildings, parking garages, education & library facilities, industrial buildings, hospital & medical facilities and major theme park ride attractions. Other areas in which Mr. Rodrigues has acquired considerable professional experience are the seismic analysis and evaluation of existing building structures for seismic resistant upgrades and new uses, repair and strengthening of concrete structures and fast-track structural design.
Mr. Rodrigues has served as a special technical consultant to the Building Departments of the Cities of Palo Alto, Santa Clara, Milpitas and Gilroy, as well as to the Stanford University and Stanford University Medical Center.
- City of Milpitas Fire Stations # 2 & 3 – Seismic Evaluation and Upgrade, Construction Management
- City of Milpitas Fire Station # 1 – Seismic Evaluation
- Railblazer roller coaster – Great America, Santa Clara – New roller coaster foundations and all ancillary structures for the ride
- New Student Union Building – Prospect High School, San Jose
- Renovation of existing Chillers, Cooling Towers, Pumps, etc. – Kaiser San Jose
- New Classroom Building – Sequoia High School
- Renovation of several existing buildings and design of several new buildings on an entire city block – Spenger’s & 4th Street Retail, Berkeley
- Cafeteria Renovation – Watsonville High School