Stacy Gaddini, S.E
Hohbach-Lewin, Palo Alto
260 Sheridan Avenue, Suite 150
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Direct: (650) 617.5930 x260
Stacy Gaddini, S.E., received her Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from San Jose State University in 1996, and earned her Master’s degree in Structural engineering at Stanford University in 1998. Ms. Gaddini brings over 20 years of experience providing technical engineering, project management and construction administration services for a variety of projects, including new building construction and structural / seismic upgrades of existing buildings. She has made public education projects the focus of her professional career.
Significant Projects on which Ms. Gaddini has led the design effort include:
- Evergreen Valley College, New Math and Science Building and Fitness Center, San José, CA.
- West Valley College, New Student Services Building, Saratoga, CA.
- Napa Valley College, New McCarthy Library and Media Center, Napa, CA.
- Modesto Junior College, New Student Services Center, Modesto, CA.
- Los Gatos High School, New Classroom and Music Buildings, Los Gatos, CA.
- Campbell USD, New Multi-Use Building, various sites in San José, CA.
- Santa Clara High School, New Performing Arts Building, Santa Clara, CA.
- Cunha Middle School, New Library and Classroom Buildings, Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Woodside Elementary School, New Sellman Multi-Use Building, Woodside, CA.
- W.C. Overfelt High School, New Science Classroom Building, San José, CA.
- Campbell UHSD, District-wide Seismic Evaluations & Retrofits at six sites, San José, CA
- Registered Civil Engineer in the State of California
- Registered Structural Engineer in the State of California