Samuel Shiotani, S.E.
Hohbach-Lewin, Palo Alto
260 Sheridan Avenue, Suite 150
Palo Alto, CA 94306
296 East 5th Avenue, Suite 302
Eugene, OR 97401
Direct: (650) 617.5930 x253
Sam has over 20 years of experience in structural engineering in a wide variety of project types including: multi-unit residential structures, concrete parking structures, schools, retail and single-family residential. For the past 10 years he has focused his expertise in the structural design of large-scale Type III-A and Type V-A residential wood structures over Type I-A concrete parking and mixed-use podium structures.
Significant Projects that Mr. Shiotani has led the design effort include:
- Sherwin Williams Mixed Use, Emeryville, CA.
- Block 55 – Hunters Point, San Francisco, CA.
- The Platform, San Jose, CA
- Walnut Creek Transit Village, Walnut Creek, CA.
- Tasman East Apartments, Santa Clara, CA.
- The Railyards, Sacramento, CA.
- Elan II Apartments, Redwood City, CA.
- The Village Residences, Mountain View, CA.
- Capitol650 Apartments, Milpitas, CA.
- Novo Apartments, Mountain View, CA
- 481 on Mathilda, Sunnyvale, CA.
- 19th and Harrison Apartments, Oakland, CA
- Parker Place, Berkeley, CA
- The Addison, Berkeley, CA
- Warm Springs Apartments, Fremont, CA.
- The Vintage, Pleasanton, CA
- Domus on the Blvd., Mountain View, CA
- Park SFO, South San Francisco, CA.
- Cupertino Main Street Parking Garage, Cupertino, CA.
- Aragon Performing Arts Theatre, Aragon H.S., San Mateo, CA.
Registered Civil Engineer in the State of California
Registered Structural Engineer in the State of California