Joaquim A. Roberts, S.E.
Hohbach-Lewin, Palo Alto
260 Sheridan Avenue, Suite 150
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Direct: (650) 617.5930 x224
Joaquim Roberts, S.E., received his B.S. in Civil Engineering from San Jose State University. His 35 years of experience encompass a diverse range of project types including: numerous multi-family multi-story residential, custom homes, hospitals, corporate office complexes, and retail centers. While at Hohbach-Lewin, Mr. Roberts has concentrated on educational facilities, multi-story, multi-family residential, and custom residential design projects.
- 4th & U Apartments, Berkeley
- Cal State Est Bay University Dormitory, Hayward
- Riviera Condomiums, Walnut Creek
- Lofts Apartments, Walnut Creek
- Parkview Condominiums, Walnut Creek
- Menlo School Creative Arts Buildings
- Woodside High School Library, Redwood City
- Stanford University Housing, Stanford
- 1001 Laurel Mixed-Use Sunnyvale
- Avalon Bay Pleasant Hill Bart Mix-Use, Walnut Creek