Hohbach-Lewin, Inc. offers structural, civil engineering, and surveying services across a wide range of market sectors and building types to architects, owners and contractors. Market sectors where Hohbach-Lewin has an extensive portfolio of work includes: public and private K-12 education facilities, higher education, parking structures, OSHPD and non OSHPD healthcare facilities, multi-unit residential, retail centers, office buildings, industrial, and custom single-family residences. Although the primary emphasis of our work is providing construction drawings, specifications and supporting calculations for new buildings, seismic retrofits and renovations of existing buildings, Hohbach-Lewin also offers specialized expertise across a broad spectrum of related project assignment types.
Services Provided by Hohbach-Lewin, Inc.
- Structural Engineering drawings for both new and building renovation projects
- Civil Engineering Design Services
- Surveying Services
- Seismic Evaluation and Seismic Retrofit design
- Excavation Shoring Design
- Seismic Bracing and Anchorage of M/E/P Systems and Equipment
- Integrated Project Delivery (BIM) REVIT, Steel Fabrication Shop Drawings via TEKLA
- Construction Shoring Design (concrete, demolition, etc.)
- Due Diligence Reports (with PML, SEL Evaluations as required)
- Historic Preservations
- Expert Witness
- Value Engineering Reviews
- Constructability Reviews
- Peer Reviews
Construction drawings are produced via AutoCAD or 3D REVIT modeling as dictated by project requirements or client preferences.
Hohbach-Lewin is licensed and has worked in most other western states including:
AZ, WA, NV, CO, and HI.
Hohbach-Lewin is a California registered Small Business Enterprise (SBE).