Michael Morgan, P.E., QSD
Hohbach-Lewin, Palo Alto
260 Sheridan Avenue, Suite 150
Palo Alto, CA 94306
Direct: (650) 617.5930 x227
Michael has over 10 years of experience in site and land development on both private and public projects throughout the greater bay area. He is well versed in utility and infrastructure design, accessibility requirements and C.3 storm water treatment design. He has worked closely with many cities, counties and jurisdictions on a wide range of projects which include: schools (K-12 and higher education), medical facilities, technology firms, large housing developments, multi-family residential, single-family residential, theme parks, hotels, commercial, and office buildings. Mr. Morgan received his Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering from the University of California Davis.
- Burns Family Pavilion, St. Francis High School, Mountain View, Ca.
- Cunha Intermediate School Gymnasium – Half Moon Bay, Ca.
- Stanford University – Arrillaga Sports Complex, Stanford, CA
- Stanford University – Comstock Student Housing, Stanford, Ca.
- U. C. Merced – Student housing, Merced, Ca.
- 1344 Terra Bella Ave. – Google office space, Mountain View, Ca.
- 2250 Charleston Rd. – Space Systems Loral clean room facility, Mountain View, Ca.
- Eagle Ridge – single-family residential development, Gilroy, Ca.
- Montrose West and East, multi-family residential development, Mountain View, Ca.
- Martial Cottle Park – agricultural theme park, San Jose, Ca.
- Spenger’s and 4th Street Retail Shops – Berkeley, Ca.
- 899 W. Evelyn – multi-level office building, Mountain View, Ca.
- Registered Civil Engineer, California