Hohbach-Lewin is seeking both entry-level graduates and experienced engineers at all stages of their professional development. Candidates will be individuals who are committed to practicing structural engineering at a high level of sophistication and with a high degree of professionalism.
Structural Engineering Manager
At Hohbach-Lewin, Inc.
About the Role:
We are looking for an ambitious, goal oriented, independent and experienced structural engineer ready, willing, able and excited to take a leadership role in our Eugene, Oregon branch office.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- be able to practice sophisticated structural engineering on a wide variety of project types
- be able to develop and service your own client base
- be able to reap the rewards from playing a key role in helping an existing and thriving branch office grow
- be able to have the best of both working worlds: the intimacy of a small office combined with the resources and infrastructure of a large successful operation
- be able to live in or near Eugene, Oregon and become a key member of the local business community
- be able to play a key role in an organization that provides an equitable and transparent path towards obtaining firm ownership
- be given support and autonomy in equal measure
We’re excited about you because…
- you are a licensed engineer with a proven track record successfully designing building structures of various types and materials
- you enjoy collaborating with architects, contractors and building owners; you understand that a key outfall of any successful project is stronger relationships with those which whom you interact with throughout the process
- you are ambitious and are not afraid of taking on new challenges
- you are interested in obtaining a degree of firm ownership
- you are a team player and enjoy all the necessary aspects of running a small consulting firm including: designing, mentoring, marketing and looking for ways to innovate and improve efficiency; you recognize that you are at a stage of your career where you are capable of contributing in all these areas
You’ll love working at Hohbach-Lewin, Inc. because we…
- are committed to practicing the art of structural engineering in a manner that makes us all proud
- we believe in and practice very high standards of professional and business ethics; as a result we enjoy a fantastic reputation with our on-going client base
- offer competitive salaries and benefit packages and provide bonuses which are based on quantitative measures of each individual’s contribution to overall firm profitability
- provide a friendly, supportive and collaborative work environment in beautiful downtown Eugene
- would allow you to build your future success on our past success. No limits for career growth will ever be imposed. You will be encouraged to take this as far as your talents and ambitions will allow.
Send employment inquiries in confidence to Angela Arias
To prospective, experienced engineers, Hohbach-Lewin offers a supportive and collaborative work environment where individuals are afforded the opportunity to work within a framework which allows firm members the opportunity to fashion their careers in a manner which matches their individual preferences as well as their personal professional and financial goals.
Licensed Project Engineers are provided an explicit path towards firm ownership; year-end bonuses are based on an open, quantifiable and equitable formula that seeks to match rewards with contributions.
For more information about our firm culture and philosophy read our Mission & Vision statements or better yet, give us a call.
To prospective, entry-level candidates, Hohbach-Lewin offers an opportunity to work on a variety of project types with experienced licensed civil and structural engineers. Every attempt will be made to match your level of responsibility with your demonstrated abilities. Current staff includes recent graduates from Stanford, Cal Berkeley, UCLA, Cal Poly SLO, Santa Clara University, San Jose State, UC Davis and UC San Diego.
To prospective candidates with 1 to 2 years experience in Structural/Architectural Drafting, Hohbach-Lewin offers an opportunity to work on a variety of project types with experienced licensed civil and structural engineers and experienced CAD technicians.
Hohbach-Lewin, Inc. has offices in Palo Alto, CA, San Francisco, CA, Pasadena, CA and Eugene, Oregon. Using the links to the left, click on a location and mail/email your resume and cover letter to the Human Resource Department.
Successful applicants require a minimum of 3 years of experience using Revit Structure or Revit Architecture 2010 or higher as well as a strong working knowledge of all building systems. We are looking for creative and energetic candidates with an intuitive structural design sensibility and excellent communication and organizational skills.
Responsibilities: Create parametric models based on direction/sketches provided by the BIM Manager and Project Engineers, generate a detailed set of construction documents as derived from the model; assist in maintenance of typical details and Revit families; assist in design coordination with BIM Manager and Project Manager.
If interested in any of the above opportunities, please submit a resume to Annette Carpio